After receiving this travel makeup bag for Christmas from my little sister, I have been using it for every vacation. I’m obsessed with the beautiful floral pattern and I’m impressed by the amount of the makeup it holds. Here are some of my favorite summer makeup essentials that I have been packing in my travel makeup bag:
1. Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick : During the summer, I always look for makeup that will stay on all day long. I have been using Revlon’s Colorstay line since middle school because it adds a nice pop of color that lasts all day. It also has a small applicator, making it easier to apply than the typical lipstick shape.
2. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: Whether I’m at the pool or the beach, I always apply this BB cream to my face to cover up any pimples on my face. It is very easy to blend in and adds a layer of sun protection without leaving any streaks of white from typical sunscreen.
3. Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara: Clear mascara is a great option for pool days. It keeps your lashes curled without running down your cheeks when you go swimming. I also like to use clear mascara on hot summer days in order to prevent any dark marks under my eyes.
4. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder: Although this product is on the pricier side, I believe that it is a good investment over the summer. When I apply the powder, it sets in my makeup, making it sweat-proof during hot summer days.
5. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer: Since I have pale skin, I love using bronzer during the summer to give my face a healthy, sun-kissed glow. This bronzer works well because it blends in nicely, giving a more natural look.
Thank you for reading my first post! 🙂 Comment below your favorite summer beauty essentials.