It’s Wednesday! I am so excited today to share with you some of the songs that I have been listening to on repeat during my summer. I love listening to music on my phone when I go to the pool or beach. Upbeat summer music also helps me to destress when traveling.
The songs playing on the radio this summer are incredible! Usually when I turn on a “top hits” radio station in the I find myself constantly changing the station. But, this year I have been loving so many songs playing on the radio that and I can catch myself doing a little dance to the beat of each one.
So here are 10 of my favorite songs you can jam out to this summer! 🙂
- I’m the One – DJ Khaled (feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper & Lil Wayne)
- Despacito – Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee (feat. Justin Bieber)
- Body Like a Back Road – Sam Hunt
- That’s What I Like – Bruno Mars
- There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back – Shawn Mendes
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
- Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Slow Hands – Niall Horan
- Malibu – Miley Cyrus
- Something Just Like This – The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
I am so glad I got to share these songs with you! Which songs are on your summer playlist?